Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Evolution4u - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Evolution4u > Topics

Subject: Evolution Z Edition Limited Software Disc is now out!!!
Replies: 9 Views: 1149

bonamy 7/7/2007 - 5:49:00
wots in the disc! its a self autorun disc da has vista ultimate, xp home sp 1 n sp 2, professional sp 1 n sp 2, media center sp 1 n sp 2, da new windows sp 3 it also has a boot window dat allows u 2 bypass bios and reset any system key or code b4 da Os boots so u can crack any system or change and manupulate the system b4 it even boots up. it has 20 of the Worlds best anti-virus, 20 of the worlds best dj software, 20 utilities to enchance ur pc, 20 of the best converters, 20 of the best cd/dvd rippers, 20 burn and virtual drive and rom software, 20 office software including office 2007 professional, 20 music playing softwares, 20 dvd playing softwares, 20 softwares to transform and customise xp with da vista 3d flip software 4 windows xp, 20 serial code makers 4 vista, xp, softwares, and locked mobile phones and d*mn dude if u dnt hav dis disc then u behind. jst imagine a disc dat uses a password 2 access and it formates and install every software u may want! u gota get urself a copy8-| *

66613_zn 7/8/2007 - 1:10:21
anybody knows wher i can get an mp3 converter and a basic dj mixer?inbox me wit the links *

lvovo 7/16/2007 - 4:18:07
ok bonamy how do u get the disc *

66613_zn 7/17/2007 - 2:20:10
u send him money and a blank dvd disc *

bonamy 7/21/2007 - 5:07:45
If u knw any1 in pta or jhb u can obtain a copy of da disc! *

necro.m 7/25/2007 - 12:15:52
Thanks bro dance.GIF WoW i have a copy of da Evolution Software Disc and WoW it has everythng i need guys!!! It also has a Video studio Editing software. just formated my useless pc using the disc and i choose media centre and now m using xp media centre and i bought a remote control 4 my pc jst 4 da Os oh n da mouse to play music is a thng of da past if u using xp media center! lmao i also plugged my xbox 360 to the media center and it took 4seconds to detect. thank man WoW guys u gota c wot hav oh all my fnds r jealous now!!! *

2punishu 7/25/2007 - 12:56:16
Hey guys if theres gud investment this is it cos Dammit i also hav a copy of da disc and tjo the disc is a Killer it has it all. Dude y install media center cos i went for the vista and now my pc is Pimpn Pimpn Pimpn wow.GIF. knw i hav to get a bigger hardrive cos i ran out of space installing the software. Bonamy do u hav hardrives? Dude wen is the Y Edition coming out cos u sold me the Z Edition! I still need to install about 94 softwares cos all the others rest filled my hardrive and yo B..y u n ur Evolution crew r da best! *

bonnie44 7/25/2007 - 1:50:49
On the 7th day the Lord rested and after 5billion year on the 8th day the Evolution Software Disc was made and on the 9th i had it and thats the day my pc saw the light! guys no wosds can discribe wot i hav in my grasp now its da best thng after coca cola. Using da Evo.. disc Already i have 3 operating systems running in my pc cos i used da disc 2 partition my hardrive. I also made a few bucks by installing programes 4 my fnds and dude where da hell did u fnd all of these softwares! M not even half through the disc and already m covered with all the things i need and i cant wait 4 the Y Edition cos now m a war monger wen it comes to the pc world machine_gun.GIF thanks a million bro *

tow_d 9/22/2007 - 10:29:01
how much does it costs? *

bonamy 3.10.07 - 02:15am
Have url heard of b*tter Trade? ok here's da plan the Evolution Corp. Community consists of +-600 people in South Africa and +-800 ppl abroad and all these ppl contribute in software, games, cracks, serials, movies, musics, pictures, applications, hardware etc. So if u wana b part of the community u must contribute anythn dats gona benefit da community and anythn dat da community makes u get 4 free, jst look @ it as open source community wer anythn u want is free.. its dat simple! *

* Evolution4u Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Evolution4u

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits